Sunday, December 2, 2012

How to Checkout from my shop without a Paypal account.

After you add the items you wish to purchase into your cart, select checkout and you will be brought to the Paypal Processing Page. Underneath the log in form there is a link that says "Don't Have a Paypal Account?" Click there.


The link will drop down the above form to be completed. Don't worry, this is a Paypal secure page, and my shop never has access to your Credit Card info! Complete the form and click review and continue.


Review your information and make sure it's correct. Please make sure the shipping address is correct here, as this is where I get your shipping information from.  If all looks ok just press Pay Now and I will get your order!


It's a pretty easy process and it's nice not to have to have Paypal to check out. If you have questions please contact me.

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment