Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Boneyard & Sale

  Tuesday!

  Hey all! Hope you are getting through this week! We are getting closer and closer to Christmas every day! I think we are pretty much done with our shopping, but there is so much more to do!
  Any way you are here to read about…NAIL POLISH!

  So, I have been thinking a lot lately about retiring some of my polishes. Like, really retiring them. I have tried in the past, but got cold feet and made them even though I thought I would retire them. I need to retire them so I can make room for all the new colors I have planned for the next few months.

    So I have come up with a plan to have all my “retired” polishes listed with pictures on my website on a page called The Boneyard. 

To keep some of them alive I will resurrect a few of them each month in small 5-10 bottle batches. Also, I will accept requests to make a one off bottle of polishes in the Boneyard at $9.50 a bottle. If there is an overwhelming request for the polish, I will bring it back for a full run in my shop!  

I am working on taking pictures and organizing the Boneyard now and will have it up VERY soon!  

All polishes that are on their way to the Boneyard will be marked clearly and will have a reduced price! ($5.50 for Full Size and $3.00 for minis!)

No comments:

Post a Comment