Friday, December 28, 2012

SALE Starts Tonight at 9pm Mt Standard!


Hey Everyone!!

 

Hope your Holidays are going great! Happy New Year!!

 

To Celebrate another year of survival through Christmas I am having a sale in my shop starting today 12/28/2012 9pm Mt Time and running through 1/4/2013 at 11:59pm Mt Time!

 

All Polishes will be at least 13% off, and some will be heading to the Boneyard (retirement) and will priced as low as $5 a bottle for full size bottles! I will be also listing the following WoW Polishes

 

Warlock

Mage

Horde

Alliance

More Dots!

Paladin

Warrior

Priest

Death Knight

(MORE COLORS WILL BE ADDED DURING THE SALE)

 

I will also have some of the following new polishes

 

Boy o Boy

Peppered Up

Mellowed Mint

Popped

Sparks

Mirror Mirror

 

I will also be making several bottles of a Catching Fire. I haven't made this polish in a few months, but I will have several bottles available during this sale!

 

Thanks everyone!

 

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment