Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Suspension Base Issues?

Hi All you polish lovers!

 

I received a note from a client today letting me know that she was having some dry time problems with polishes she recently purchased from my shop. She let me know that even after an hour the polish wouldn’t dry.

 

Well that just isn’t right now is it?

 

I just wanted to make a blanket announcement here and let everyone know that if they are having any trouble with the base drying completely please let me know. I haven’t had anyone say anything about the base in the past, but there could have been a problem with the last batch of base from my supplier. I will be happy to work out a replacement deal for anyone having trouble with their base.

 

Please contact me via email if you have this, or any other, problems with your purchase!

 

Customer service is important to me, and I want everyone to be 100% happy with their purchase J

 

Thanks all!

 

~Ash

 

daringdigits@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment