Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pricing and Shipping Changes

Hello Lovelies!

First of all thank you all for such a GREAT celebration of my anniversary.

Words cannot express how much I appreciate my clients!! Thank you THANK YOU!

Now for the meat...Effective tomorrow 3/1/2013 I will be increasing my polish prices slightly. The costs have been rising for most of my materials and shipping costs, and unfortunately this makes it so I have to increase the price of my polishes.

I think I have done this in a way that has the least impact.

My prices will be going from $6.50 + $2.50 shipping (and an additional charge per item)  to $8.00 per 16.5ML bottle  but everything is now SHIPPED FOR FREE TO THE USA and FLAT RATE $3.00 SHIPPING TO CANADA! 

Mini 9ml Bottles are changing from $3.75 + 2.50 shipping (and an additional charge per item) to $4.15 with the same shipping deal as above.

You know they say to always give bad news with a little good news, so I hope this seems fair!!

Thank you all!

<3

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment