Monday, January 28, 2013

Daring Digits Anniversary Extravaganza!

(Sorry for the long post, but I am feeling a little sentimental! Skip to the bottom for a quick preview of the sale and celebration!)

 

Happy Monday Polish Fiends! Hope you all had an UBER awesome weekend!

 

SoooOOoooOo. Last year on 2/1/2012 I took the dive and opened my Daring Digits shop on Etsy.com. I can tell you I didn’t expect to have such an awesome support group and community behind me. I am floored each and every day by the amazing awesome support that all my clients have for me. I would be nothing without you!

 

I am in total shock that it’s been a YEAR a whole YEAR since I opened the shop! So much has changed and I have grown so much as a brand! There have been highs and lows but I wouldn’t trade them in for anything. So much going on already in 2013, and I look forward to another exciting and amazing year!

 

Most of you have seen by my previous posts that I am trying to focus more on getting back to the root of it all. This is a handmade product, and my life heart and soul is in every bottle. It has been my decision to individually number each of my new colors so each of the bottles are unique, and limited. Some bottles will be limited to 20-35 bottles, and some I will make more of. I will put all the details in each listing, and if there is an outpouring from the polish community that I need to make more bottles, then I will consider it. Nothing is ever etched in stone!

 

Anyway, back to the point! I want to celebrate my 1 year anniversary with all of my awesome and amazing clients! So, my shop will be closed this week as I finish out orders and get geared up for my Anniversary Extravaganza starting 2/1/2013 at 9:30pm Mountain Time

 

What is an Anniversary Extravaganza? Well here is a little preview of what you can expect during the celebration

 

·        Tons of new polishes, some previewed already and many more previews coming soon

·        Giveaways each week in February!

·        New nail & skin care products!

·        Nail Art Competition

·        Coupons for showing off your Daring Digits!

·        Super Awesome Mega Sales!

·        Free Polishes!

·        Reduced and Free Shipping!

·        Much more!  

 

This celebration will go on the ENTIRE month of February!!! I will begin posting more information tomorrow!!

 

-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment