Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Update :)


Hi Everyone!

 

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update…..

 

First of all orders are being filled and dropped off daily at the post office. This also includes packages for the winners of the contests I have held recently. You will receive an Etsy notification when your order ships if you made an order through my shop.

 

Last week I announced that there will be some polishes retiring from my line. I wanted to let everyone know that I am able to keep Master Shake and the Super Hero polishes off the retired list for now. For now those are the only polishes that are being removed from the retired list. The Super Hero Full and Mini Sets will be available in the shop this week .

 

I am planning on getting the rest of the pictures edited and more polishes in the shop tonight 8/22 or tomorrow 8/23. I am sorry that it's taking me longer to get things relisted. I just want to make sure that the sold orders get out in a timely manner.

 

Last but not least I wanted to make an announcement about a few new polishes that I will be launching on  Sunday  8/26 at Noon (Mountain Time)

 

·        Ectoplasm- A green Jelly Polish with tiny light greenish white hex glitters. This polish glows in the dark and will be perfect for Halloween.

 

I will be (for the next several weeks) listing a few polishes from my new GAME DAY line. These polishes are inspired by football teams! I am hoping to do as many of the teams as possible, but I am not sure how many in the end I will be able to do. Here are the 3 that I will be launching on 8/26

 

 

·        Cowboys- Inspired by the Dallas Cowboys this polish features fine silver holographic glitter, fine dark blue glitter and small white hex glitters

 

·        Packers- For the Greenbay fans this polish features superfine dark green glitter, medium dark green hexes and golden yellow medium hexes.

 

·        Giants- Any New York Giants Fan will proud of this polish that has fine dark blue glitter,  small red hex glitter, medium gunmetal grey hexes and small white hexes.

 

I will be working on and launching these polishes at least bi-weekly, but will keep everyone update with previews.

 

Hope everyone is having a spectacular week!

No comments:

Post a Comment